AE&F WAS FORMED IN 1985 FROM AMERICAN PILE DRIVING CORPORATION/GUILD CONSTRUCTION.
AE&F has over 50 years of applied foundation and drilling industry experience. In addition, AE&F's Guild Expanding mandrels, which have driven millions of feet of uniform-section cast-in-place piling throughout the US and around the world since the 1940's.
Some notable projects include:
- Drilling quipment supply and configuration for Amtrak's Northeast Corridor high-speed rail electrification project between New Haven and Boston.
- Providing pile driving and caisson equipment used for Central Artery Project in Boston.
- Cast-n-place pile systems for Ravens Stadium, Baltimore.
- Cast-n-place pile systems for Pfizer's Global Headquarters, Connecticut.
- Structural assembly equipment for major bridges